Thursday 19 February 2009

Thursday...Great Made this card for my nephews birthday coming up, and decided that I could also enter it into the forever friends challenge. Check it out.

I have lifted up the box and his paws to look like he is holding the present, kept it simple as a boy of 18 does not want a fancy card.... is more interested in the cheque inside!.

I coloured in as usual with my copics and stickles and I think it has turned out really well. It can be used for anything...good all round stamp...will get used quite a few times I think.

Have a good day

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Sooooo cute!!! You just keep on crankin them out! I'm going to come to you for lessons! Love this card Sarah! And I would be looking at the outside so long, that the check would proabably expire! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  2. another fab card!! Im sure he will love it!! Happy Birthday Ben!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Sarah, love what you have done to the parcel, thanks for joining in the FF challenge this week
    Wendy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so cute! I love the sparkly part of the package, fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A cute card.
    Thanks for joining us at FF this week :)Silke x

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute...the sparkles are fab and I like the 3d effect. thanks for playing along with FF. Tx

    ReplyDelete