Tuesday 3 March 2009

Back to work today!!
What a fantastic birthday I had.....got another lovely Radley handbag from my girls and hubby along with other bits...love my Radley's!!!, fizz in bed with a cake my girls had made, no housework, and went to a MASSIVE craft shop with my parents...wow how near to heaven I got!, could not resist 2 Magnolia stamps..Tilda of course...started already along with papers, cuttlebugs, mores stamps etc etc...sheer heaven...Then came home to a fabby meal of Monk Fish...my youngest supposed to be at running club, terrible mother I am...as I could not be bothered to take her......she is there again on Wednesday!

Today's stamp is called "Donut Bliss" from the House Mouse range...Love how the Liquid pearls on the donut look like icing...making me hungry!...maybe not at this time in the morning!...

Copics used: E00,E21,E43,R20
Liquid Pearl: Pastel Raspberry

See you tomorrow
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a good birthday!!
    This is an adorable card! Love the way you did the donut!! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot to say hope you had a WONDERFUL birthday!! *smiles*

    ReplyDelete
  3. hmmmmm....what happened to my other post?

    very cute card, Sarah, and you're right, I think the liquid pearls really do look like Strawberry icing too. And he looks VERY happy! LOL! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, that stamp is ace!

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete