Thursday 26 March 2009

Happy Thursday.........
Todays challenge is for over at ABC Challenge - G is for GlitterToday I decided to have a day off from stamping...still doing a card, but one that involved no colouring in..... and I am sorry but I can't for the life of me find the sheet of stickers I took this off..........but I love him....and by adding Glossy Accents to his ears and spots, and stickles to his collar lifts him up...Then I just stamped a "paw" print background and also raised the odd paw print with glitter or Glossy Accents.......
Friday tomorrow!
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. love that dog but the pawprints are just wonderful.
    ~Ann xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo CUTE!! I love that doggie!! Adorable card Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's soooo cute, I just want to cuddle him! lol
    Great card. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love your card:-) Great dog, great background :-)

    ReplyDelete