Monday 16 March 2009

Morning...Monday AGAIN!!!....
Great weekend...hope you did!

Today's card is for the challenge over at Three Clovers Designs. Challenge #4. It was an inspiration challenge, and there is a fantastic picture of a cake which is out of this world and you have to create a card from that...me personally, would prefer just to eat the cake, but hey ho, here is my card...hope you like it..........
This stamp is a Sarah Kay stamp...love it, though it is my only one....!!!
Of course she is coloured in using Copic's as most of my cards are!

Copics:E00,E21,R20,W3,B02,B05,RV06,RV04,E33,Y02,0,YG03,YG06
Stickles:Gold
Glossy Accents
Enjoy your Monday!

Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Great card, I love this SK stamp.

    Liza x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Soooooo CUTE, Sarah!!! I love this image!! A friend of mine just got this stamp and I love it! Too cute and great take on the challenge! Beautiful coloring!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable!! Love the fun colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card and you did a great link too LOL!

    ReplyDelete