Wednesday 29 April 2009

COPICS COLOUR CHALLENGE

Wednesday...........Copics Colour Challenge #11
Nice colours......so decided to use a Sarah Kay image.....she so suits these colours...

You just need to put a lace punch boarder somewhere on this image.....it is a must!
It's that easy, use Copics and enter at Copics Colour Challenge ....and please feel free to "pinch" the fab blinkie on my side bar!....

Copics used:BG13,E31,Y08,BG34,C3,G00,E31,E21,E0,BG01,B23,B24,Y06,B02,E33,YOO

Stickles:Eucalyptus, waterfall

Liquid Pearls, and Glossy Accents

Check out my candy at the top of my site

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. Such a gorgeous colour combo,adore this image and your wonderful creation Sarah. That paper and your detail is awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! LOVE your coloring and this card is AWESOME!!! Fabulous details my friend!!!

    hugs!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is an amazing card. I love the colors and the stamp is beautiful.
    Diane

    ReplyDelete