Friday 10 April 2009

Fantastic Friday!

Fantastic Friday....
This card is for Three Clovers Designs challenge #8 . You had to use Rose Red, So Saffron, Always Artichoke.....I didn't have these colours so used the nearest, though did not want to make the mice look sick so so saffron sort of ....not there...hope that is ok....

I know there are some of you out there who do not like House Mouse stamps....mice give you the shivers etc...but come on, these fellas are not bad and they are doing a good job picking the strawberries for my Pimms!



Lifted up the leaves at the side by double stamping the image then cut it out and crackle glazed the leaves....and the strawberries look good enough to eat by covering them in glossy accent, then using Xmas Red Stickles to put the dots on them......

Glossy Accent
Crackle Glaze
Copics used:YG03,R29,R35,YG63,E21,E00,E43,R20
Stickles:Xmas Red

Have a fantastic Easter.....don't eat too many eggs, and I will see you all on Monday!

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. So cute!! I don't like mice but I love House Mouse, ehehe!!
    Great card and have a great weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling card! I had to do the same thing this week..use what you got!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow, Sarah this is a gorgeous creation. I just love all the cute little house mice, they have got so much character ... can't see that anyone don't adore them. You have coloured the image beautifully and I just love the embossed border. Thanks for taking park in Doing Life's blog candy. Hugs from Desire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for your email to me from Viv's blog about the copics. I hated to leave a comment but I didn't see any way to email you from here? Love your blog. To make it short and simple, I am on social security and have barely any supplies,much less buying Copics. I wish it were different, but as you see from my blog photos, I am a bit supply deprived. Maybe someday...Thanks for your very very generous offer and for thinking of me the way you did. I appreciate the time you took to contact me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sarah your strawberries look so yummy!!LOL!! Happy Easter!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabby card, Sarah!! Those strawberries look good enough to eat! YUM! Thanks so much for participating in this weeks 3CTC!

    ReplyDelete