Wednesday 20 May 2009

COPICS COLOUR CHALLENGE #14

Wednesdays here and it's Copics Colour Challenge day!..............

The colours for today are:
And this is my card for the challenge.........
Summery card..Come on Summer!..I'm cold!!!!!!.....

Love this Hanglar and Stanglar, can't remember who does the sun or ice cream cone, as packaging thrown, but thought they went well with the card and colours for this weeks challenge..

So come on, get out those Copics and let's see your fantastic creations.
Copics used:B14,R27,Y08,B02,C3,E00,E21,Y28
Stickles:Yellow
Glossy Accents
Liquid Pearls:White Opal

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Love it, Sarah! Super cute image, and fab papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute image, and yes, so warm and summery. I love it.

    Dingle.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another fab card from you with super colouring as always. Just great Sarah! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous card Sarah. I just love these Hanglar images - such a shame we can't get them over here - I would so love some.
    Thanks for your lovely comments on my first DT card - I would have posted the inside, but only finished it late last night and did not manage to take the photo until this morning.
    Karen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous card and colouring Sarah, love this image and yes so summery - wonderful detail too.
    Hugs,
    Nicola -x-

    ReplyDelete
  6. GREAT card ... love the image! I feel happy jess lookin' at it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!! fantastic card love the colouring
    Hugs Susie xx

    ReplyDelete