Friday 28 August 2009

Fantastic Friday is here - still nice even when I am not at work, though I still have a stinking cold - I always get a cold when I am on leave - it is not fair!
Today's card is a fantastic Tilda - not done many for a while, as I do have friends that hate the idea of an image minus a mouth!....I love her anyway!
Crackle Glazed her seat, and of course used stickles, liquid pearls, and Glossy Accents - could not make a card without using at least one of those 4 things!....
Found some strawberry paper, and then some smaller strawberries for the turn back on the corner of the card.
Copics used:E43,E71,YR20,G94,R20,RV02,E21,R29,YG63,E00,YG03
Crackle Glaze
Glossy Accents
Liquid Pearls:Opal White, Raspberry,Eucalyptus
Stickles:Fruit Punch
Have a great weekend folks....Emily is running Sunday and Monday so that is my weekend gone..
See you Monday
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Love your card, super image , the yummy papers Nana's nursery I have it,this tilda loves like a hanglar & s stamp.Hope your cold gets better and you enjoy your time off. janex

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card Sarah,i love the image and colours.
    So gorgeous papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah,
    I've just stumbled across your blog and I love your cards! Also, while I'm here, I just wanted to let you know about a new challenge starting soon. It's called Crafty Calendar Challenge and there is a Design Team Call going on there at the moment, if you're interested. :)
    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So sorry to hear you're not feeling well,Sarah! GEt well soon! LOVE your card. She's adorable! hugs!

    ReplyDelete