Monday 3 August 2009

Good Monday morning!...
Wow did some surfing the other day and came across this fantastic site for Digi downloads you have GOT TO check it out....Mo's Digital Pencil too ....There are some - well actually all of them - totally stunning downloads to be had.....I mean look at this for a fantastic image.
She is called "Girl and Dog" and I totally love her..Paper pieced her trousers to match the background, though kept the card really simple as I don't think it needs any frills on it, the image is just sooooo fab on its own. He is such a tubby pooch..
So check out this site - you will NOT be disappointed - honest!
Copics used:R20,B00,E33.C3,E21,E00,E31,B45
Stickles:Cotton Candy
Glossy Accents
Take Care - hope to see you again tomorrow
Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Oh how fun! I love this! Those pants are so perfect and cute and look at that cute dog!! Wonderful card to start the week on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OHMYGOSH!!! Way too cute! Lol. I love the chubby dog-if it were a cat it would be perfect for our house! And her cute little pants and untied tennis shoes---the sparkles added just enough! Beautiful and cute! Thanks for sharing! Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous . love how you have coloured the image..
    I agree with you that you don't need lots of embellishments the image speaks volume.
    Thank you for joining in with my blog candy. good luck hugs rachxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Sarah,i love the image and papers.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A lovely card Sarah, and funky trousers LOL
    Clairex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah! I love your card. I will definitely check out that site.

    By the way, you won my Challenge for a Sunday Afternoon! Email me with your address so that I can get your prize in the mail.

    Thanks for playing!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this one Sarah - aren't Mo's images wonderful, I'm almost at the point where I daren't look, because everytime I do I want to buy more lol!!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete