Sunday 9 August 2009

Woops fogot to change the date - Oh well this is Mondays card!
No work, except have to go in this morning to do some interviews, but apart from that no work now for 3 weeks, so no promising that I will do a card every day, but will try, but keep on looking though please - don't stop....
Today's card is a fantastic Dustin Pike image that I have just added some of my own text..
Link to Dustins blog is on my side bar....crackled the leaves - very simple shaped card quite like it though....hope you do. Rightie ho - off to work now - be back later...enjoy your Monday....in this afternoon Tracy if you fancy a girlie coffee!...
Thanks for looking

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Sarah.

    Hugs Riet.x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah, this looks AWESOME!!!! I'm so sorry I haven't been able to reply to your email you sent me yesterday! Each time I sat down to do it, I got called right back up from my computer. I soooo appreciate it and can't wait to get to play! I've got some new stuff coming soon that I can't wait to share with you! Big hugs to you my friend! Hope you're doing well. JJ leaves tomorrow, so I'll be back in the swing of things soon. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the frog and the highlights! Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fun Sarah - I love the glittery bits.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  5. Adorable Sarah! This one put a big smile on my face.

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete