Friday 8 January 2010

Fab Friday is here...great...end of my working week..well apart from all the other jobs I do been a Mum, so I guess, basically - I never stop....same for all women I think....
Love this "male card image" from Mo's Digital Pencil - link on my side bar...Video Boy....made this for my nephew...hope he likes it...Xmas over and then it's now birthday...phew never stops...
This is also another FANTASTIC image of Mo's - check out her images - one talented lady!....
Have a fantastic weekend everyone...
Catch you on Monday...
Sarah

2 comments:

  1. Great card Sarah! Really good image for a young boy - I always get "stuck" for male cards. Thanks for leaving a comment on my new blog - really appreciate it! Kerry x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the card Sarah!! The image is a winner for boy's cards (always last minute with mine!!) Image is perfectly coloured you are on a roll now your back blogging!! xx

    ReplyDelete