Sunday 24 January 2010

Sunday

Hope you are all having a fantastic weekend. Thought I would post today - don't normally though.

Entered this for the challenge at Papertake Weekly Challenge - Pretty in pink challenge.

and also the Magnolia-licious Highlites - there's is also a Pretty in Pink challenge - though you have to use a Magnolia image..

and also...over at Double Dutch - challenge Frosty or frozen - Tilda looks totally frozen to me..
and phew - last one - Fussy Friday - challenger - Winter
Love this Magnolia image, and this is also my Christmas card for the week...

Take Care - thanks for popping by - really appreciate it

Sarah


5 comments:

  1. This is great Sarah. I love the glitter.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sarah - Thanks for the very sweet comment over at PCP. I'm lovin' all your Magnolia cards - so adorable. I just ordered my very first one. I'll have to come back here for some inspiration. Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GREAT card. I love the sparkle. Thanks for playing at Fussy and Fancy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweetie & so pretty! Thanks for joining in on the challenge with us!

    hugz,
    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wonderful work. Thanks so much for playing the Double Dutch Challenge.....

    Hugs
    Heike

    ReplyDelete