Tuesday 2 February 2010

Tuesday

Good Tuesday morning - I have got over the Monday blues......and cheering myself and you - I hope with, sorry, another Mo Manning image...swing your pants...so they say....well Trevor and Simon did....sorry this will probably mean nothing to anyone who does not live in the UK and is not sad like me.........
Added some text while I was in Photoshop to the image, and found this fab charm while I was in York shopping..
Sing louder Bronte...........or is it howl............
Have a fab Tuesday.
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous card Sarah.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fabulous card Sarah, love how you used this Mo's image and a great idea to gloss the sax...thanks for visiting my blog and good luck with my candy
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. gorgeous Sarah!!!

    I love mo's images...so no complaints here about seeing another one! Your coloring is just amazing and I love these little extras you've added....like the shiny Sax and the charm! Well done!!!
    Blessings, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sure enjoying my visit... like you, I'm a big fan of Mo's images. I wish I had more time to play with them. This particular card is a favorite. Great job Sarah!

    ReplyDelete