Wednesday 17 February 2010

Wednesday

Good Morning.............Work again - though a short week now so I think I can cope with that!...
Decided to enter my card for the Mo's Dream Team Guest DT spot.
This is the design you had to follow - of course using a Mo image.
And I decided to use my newest Mo image - this was to celebrate 1000 followers - I was number 13...way way way back.....and I am still there..
So love Bella and Bronte images...added my own text to this card, and of course coloured it in purple as this is Bella's fave colour......
So fingers crossed - you never know...
I have also entered this card for the challenge over at Digital Tuesday Challenge - A Girlie Card - Think this fits the bill nicely...............
Coloured in with my fab Copics and Stickles and Glossy Accents - the 3 things I have to have all the time....apart from my fabby MS punches...and apart from...Yes!...I love all of my crafty bits and bobs!
Thanks for taking the time to look
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Jimeny Cricket "when you wish upon a star..." comes to mind! I love the dots on her tights! I just found a whole small jar of small, gold stars that would be perfect for this card! I will slip some in an enve and mail them if you'd like-just e-mail me: sentbysharon@aol.com Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Sarah - I love Bella's tights.

    Good Luck!!!

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Sarah! Good luck with the challenge - you are a very big Mo fan so you deserve it xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this card Sarah. Fabulous image and those spotty tights are fantastic! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow this is fabulous I love your colours and that image is great I love how you have coloured her and it looks like you could reach out and touch her hair...awesome thank you for sharing this beauty with us at Digital Tuesday
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. great card Sarah, I love this belle and bronte image and you used it perfectly...good luck with our GDT call
    Mina xxx

    ReplyDelete