Thursday 4 March 2010

Thursday

Is this a fantastic image or what - sooo love Tilda images...mouth or no mouth Trace - I like them!............Happy Birthday Trace....hope you like your pressies
Made this for my friend Fiona who is going to a Christening - yet Amy is 3, so a baby card was not really right.
Entered this over at Creative Card Crew - Celebration is the theme
My MS punch works well here I think....if you have not got this punch - a must....Craft Den sell them (link on my side bar)...competitively priced too...
Love the Copic blending pen, makes a huge difference when colouring.

Nearly Friday - hang in there.

Sarah

3 comments:

  1. I love this image too! Beautiful card lovely colours. Thanks for reminding me it is nearly Friday:-) Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's one of my favorites..who am I kidding, they are all my favorites! Very cute card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Magnolia images definately grow on you, I wasn't too keen on them at first but adore them now!
    Thanks for joining the Creative Card Crew birthday celebrations.
    Sam x

    ReplyDelete