Tuesday 23 March 2010

Tuesday

Hope you are all well today.
Today's card is from Mo Mannings digi images, link on side bar.
Made this for my hubby - coming up our 20th wedding anniversary - started going out with him when I was 16, school love....and touch wood hopefully married for another 20 more years.
Paper pieced her skirt and added some copics to it to blend it in.
Decided to enter this in the challenge over at Cute Card Thursday - Anniversary is the challenge.
And Crafty Creations Challenge - spots and dots
And Creative Card Crew - going dotty
Thanks for popping by
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Love this image, it always makes me smile. I hope my husband and I are like this when we are older. Great paper piecing too.

    Hugs
    Penni
    X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Sarah. If this was a picture of me an my other half I would be holding a rolling pin and he would have a hard hat. There a story that goes an elderly couple were always holding hands, the reason was if they let go they would kill each other. This would be me and my OH, 22 years this year, sentence a lifetime. (love him really but don't tell). :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quirky card Sarah! I love the image and the sentiment is lovely!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the image and a fabulous card! thanks for joining in with us at CCT.
    hugs, annie x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I absolutely love this image! It's on my shopping list! I love the paper pieced dress...it's so cute! Thanks for playing at CCC!

    Janna :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fantastic image! Love it.
    Thanks for joining us at Crafty Creations challenge.
    Magda x

    ReplyDelete