Saturday 3 April 2010

Saturday

PENNY BLACK STAMPS FOR SALE
Don't normally post on a weekend - but sorting out my stamps and decided I am going to sell some of them to make room for dare I say more!
So just a few today to see if there is any interest.
Today's are Penny Black - though there will be others, so if you don't want to miss out - follow me, as I am not sure when I will post, and I would hate you to miss out.
If you want a stamp email me at:
duttons55@btinternet.com
state which stamp/stamps you want using code and name and I will let you know the final amount including postage - postage will be the cheapest way unless you specify otherwise.
Each stamp will be wrapped in bubble wrap, as I look after my stamps and want them to arrive in tip top condition to you.
Payment is preferred by Pay Pal, and postage will be at the next available time after you have confirmed postage is acceptable.

Penny Black - 1738K Uplifting Occasion!
£4.00
Penny Black Dazzling! 2362J
£3.00

Penny Black Bees and Bunny 2305H
SOLD £3.00

Penny Black Basket of Chicks 2866J
£3.00
Penny Black Minding Shelty 2889K
SOLD £4.00
Thanks for popping By

Sarah

No comments:

Post a Comment