Friday 13 August 2010

Fabby Friday

Its Friday at last.....ending the week with my Xmas cards for the week.....made these 3 cards the photos do not do them justice - love them.
Can't remember where I got the stamp from - not a well known one - probably a bargain stamp...all I did was stamp it twice- cut out the holly colour the pudding and re stick on the holly.
Crackle Glazed the holly and liquid pearled the icing on the xmas pud, and of course added some wobbly eyes...
Added some text to the ribbon - embossed the background with a cuttlebug folder and hey presto...3 Xmas cards!...
Have a great weekend whatever you do - rain due for Yorkshire - hey ho...Catch you Monday
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Fantastic cards Sarah, I love the googly eyes, so funny. Have a great weekend. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Hun
    wow you have been busy, gorgeous Christmas cards, fabby image, have great weekend hun,will keep me eyes open for ya, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Christmas cards Sarah! The google eyes cracked me up. I would still eat it even if it is looking at me. lol ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. three great cards Sarah - so fun and I love those eyes. I have started to make Xmas cards in 3s this year! Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Hun
    Creative Inpsiations have DT shout open till 20th!!! pop over take a look, sue,xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hun
    stamptacular got DT shout till 27th Aug. sue,xx

    ReplyDelete