Tuesday 7 September 2010

Tuesday

Morning - Is it Winter here in Yorkshire?...not sure what is going on with the weather...think I need to change my wardrobe around to the winter season clothes....frozen...
Not a brilliant photo today sorry....Hope you can read the sentiment
"Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow"...now everyone must know someone like this!.
Love Love Love it....hope it makes you smile....
Have a brilliant day - catch you tomorrow for WOYWW....
Sarah
sorry this is a short posting....

8 comments:

  1. Hi Hun
    another fabulous card, must get some more of these, luv the paper, see you 2moro hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. eek - what a funny card...love the colors. Just stopped by to say hi...

    xo
    tina

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a funny card. A great start to my new work week. Thanks Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi hun, pop over to My Time To Craft???? sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with this old guy! Lol
    Cute card Sarah! It's still really hot here in SC. I am ready for some cooler weather. Thanks for the giggle this morning ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So gorgeous card Sarah.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd love some cooler weather! Enjoy it for me! Another fun card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah,

    Love this DL card and the images you are using are great - really funny and quirky.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete