Friday 8 October 2010

Fabby Friday

Fridays here...my last card of the week...and this is how I feel at the moment at work...just love this image...made a bumper crop of these for work.
Glossed here and there and copic'd nice and bold no shading - don't think these images need it....
Great evening last night and gardened until late so tied now....right off for my early morning dog walk and then off to work...Good Luck everyone in the Euro Millions...though I want me to win and not you...unless of course you share with all your blogging buddies....
Take Care - have a fantastic weekend...nice day forecast for Sunday in the UK so enjoy..
Catch you on Monday
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Hi ya hun
    fabulous card, looks just like me, glad its friday to hun, have great weekend, hopefully you will have mail later!!! sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab image and the saying is perfect!!!! I'm so glad it's friday as well!! Hope you have a great weekend Love Chanelle xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that sentiment and great image. Will that be you at work today? lol Have a great weekend. Lynne x

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's perfect for all us "working" gals out there Sarah! Happy Friday. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card hun, love it.
    Is it you that hasn't claimed the Euro millions prize yet, or are you too busy celebrating to reply lol
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete