Tuesday 11 January 2011

another for today

Another post for today...........
Today's card....Done this card soooo many times and just do not get tired of it...one of my fave if not fave'est of snowmen images.....Its a Sassy image as if you did not know, and I just love all her images.....must move aways from snowmen...but then they have set the challenge as "let it snow"....so I blame Cheryl!!!!!!!

Punched out some snowflakes, and added brads for his buttons Makes you smile...yes?...Entered this week over at Sassy Cheryls Let it snow....though if it snows I will be mad as I have had enough snow...next challenge needs to be Let it shine please!!!!!
Hugs to all
Sarah xxx

7 comments:

  1. Hey, don't blame me. . . .I don't like snow! :) :)
    This is one of my all time favorite snowmen images too and you did ANOTHER FABULOUS job on this card. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE those buttons on his jacket! Super adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this snowman too. Those buttons are perfect! I am with you, I want winter to go away.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it Sarah - think I passed one like it on the road to York last week!! hehe
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This Snow guy is so much fun! Your card is Super Cute, Love the buttons and stickles. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. one of my favorites also....love it....great card

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Job Sarah, Love your card. Thanks for playing the Sassy Cheryl's Challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awh!! total cuteness going on here!
    this was one of my very first Cheryl snowmen..
    Love your great design and fun colors.
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Challenge this week!
    Judy

    ReplyDelete