Friday 18 February 2011

#54 TPC - lets do digi

Wow what a busy week I have had...absolutely exhausted......going here there and everywhere with work and doing soooooo many hrs - not enough in the day....so not commented much on cards so - sorry about that.....
Today I hand in my assignment for my NVQ....lets hope it is ok...just 2 more exams to go now.....
Its Friday...and that means a challenge over at Totally Papercrafts....and this week it is

#54 Lets do digi...

Simple or what....basically use any digi image.....easy.......
This is my card for the challenge.


This is an image that I have added to from The Creative Cottage...our sponsors this week.

So come on - join in - what could be easier.........
Sarah

8 comments:

  1. Great card Sarah fab colours. Never used digi maybe one day. Hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Sarah ,, I love the papers and the trees are fab :-) It looks like the Creative Cottage logo ,, fabulous !! :-)

    Luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi hun
    gorgeous card, fabulous design, i still cant get to grios with that punch! lol, have great weekend hun, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card Sarah love the punched border. Joey xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you've been busy, busy, busy Sarah. Good luck with your exams.
    Cute card - love the little scene and those trees are amazing.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have so much trouble lining up my border/corner punch sets. This is perfect. The card is fabulous. One of my very favorites of yours Sarah!

    ReplyDelete