Friday 11 March 2011

#57 TOTAL PAPERCRAFTS-SHAPED CARDS

Sorry not posted much this week I have been rubbish - slap my wrists.....will make up for it I promise.
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE its Friday....Yeah........fabbbbbbyyyyyyyy....and its a new challenge over at Totally Papercrafts

#57 SHAPED CARD
And the prize this week is from our fab sponsor Meljens Designs where they are offering the winner 4 images - check out Totally Paper Crafts for all the details.

And this is my card for the challenge.
Paper pieced here and there, and as most of my cards - added my stickles - Oh my wonderful stickles....I salute the person who invented them...hail stickle inventor....
Actually that looks blurred...ummmm can't have had my contacts in there.....soz...
Well hey di Ho...have a good one....
HUGE hugs to all my blogging buddies - life without you would be soooo dull and without my two bessie buddies Trace and Fi...
Catch you Monday
Sarah

11 comments:

  1. Ooooh thats nice! I like the shaping..... and I'm with you on the stickles bit....... what on earth did we ever do without glitter glue? or even glitter itself for that matter...... or the bling button on photoshop, OK, am rambling now........
    Am also with you on our blogging buddies......Happy Friday
    Hugs
    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous!!! Loving the colours you have used and the snowman is just beautiful!!

    Life without stickles!! Gosh can't even think about it!!!! lol

    Have a great weekend Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely shape Sarah, cute snowman his hat and gloves look fab spotty, have a lovely weekend. Joey x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab paper piecing Sarah, he looks cute as a button
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi hun
    yep glad its friday, gorgeous card, luv ya shape, luv the sparkle, have great weekend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is adorable Sarah!! Love the shape, looks like a big snow bank. Great paper piecing. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes... all hail stickle inventor!! :D) You got to have a bit of sparkle in your life!
    This is super cute - what is it with snowmen this week... please don't tell me it's a sign that more is on it's way!
    Have a great weekend.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Sarah
    so cute hunni
    have a good weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is adorable. Perfect paper for paper piercing. Lovin those Stickles.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the shape of you card and how you paperpieced the snowman! Just so cute!
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete