Tuesday 5 April 2011

Tuesday

Soooo tied yesterday -sorry no posting - thank goodness I took the day off work - would have fallen asleep at my desk....took Archie to the coast to wake up - missed the rain which was good...but as my mate Sue would say - blowing a hoolie!...soooo windy...but fab - tied the little fella out...
Em did well at her running - did so well in her team - sadly though the whole team did not do well...had a good time though - so that's the main thing...Wakefield this weekend - so that's nearer....
Today's card is a fab LOTV image - love the hat scarf...
 Had to add the odd bit of glitter here and there - you know me!....and coloured in with my fab Copics....Added a MS punch and then dotted some liquid pearls in between...
Have a good Tuesday everyone - thanks for popping by...catch you tomorrow....
Hugs
Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. Love it Sarah.... particularly the teapot with the liquid pearls - really brings it to life. Glad you enjoyed yesterday even though it was windy... sometimes the sea is what you need... we miss the Island still...... sea in every direction!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't think I've inked my yest from novemebr!!! So naughty!!

    Love the card the colours are just beautiful and loving the pearls and glitter can never have too much!!!

    Hope you managed to recharge your batteries and can face the world again!! Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card, Sarah!! Love all your glitter and liquid pearls. this image is so cute and your coloring is beauitful! Hope you can get some rest! I'm doing my best to keep from falling asleep at my work desk as I type! LOL!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous card Sarah,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful Sarah! Love the little charm you added to your bow. Great orange & green combo. Hope you get rested up today. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete