Wednesday 13 July 2011

Middle of the week Wednesday

Morning - sorry did not post yesterday - had day off sick - not like me - felt off it all day...hubby cut down the trees - well started until the step ladders slipped and he went into the bush making a great big hole...thought at first he was planking....so now by perfectly trimmed shrub has a massive hole in it...sorry - he is ok...I did not help really as just sat on a chair watching him as had zero energy - though I did laugh when he fell - rotten I know...but I could have got £250 quid for it if I had it filmed....not that I think he will do it again......Then Em phoned from school so he had to pick her up - she hurt her leg in rounders - so do not think she will be fit for 31st to run...honestly - my family...can't I have a day off sick and I get the attention without others stealing the limelight...???
Good news - Bex passed her theory...so just the test to do now...way to go Bex
At last - today's card - Mo Manning....love this image...
How can you not love that image?
Coloured in with Copics...bit of glitter and liquid pearls for the dots on her jeans...
Have a good day - going into work today as soooo much to do...hubby doing more trimming so hope he does not end up in A&E.
Thanks for popping by
Sarah x

6 comments:

  1. So gorgeous card,I love the image and the colours.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You did make me smile Sarah.. How is it we always laugh when someone falls! I've got to say I have the same sense of humour.. I laugh all the way through You've been framed! Hope he doesn't hurt himself today and hope you're better too!
    Your card is fab.. Love that image and your colouring is superb!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Sarah, lovely image and the sparklies look fab. Loving the green and pink. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah!!! Don't faint cause I stopped by! LOL!! shhhh...doing this during work so I could visit some of my favorite people! LOL! Your card is adorable! so sorry you were under the weather and hope you're feeling MUCH better now!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah I would have laughed as well arn't we naughty he could have been really hurt!!! lol

    Love your card the image and papers are so pretty.

    Hope you are feeling a lot better today!! Love Chanelle xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi hun
    sorry im late, hope you feelin better, naught girl fancy laughin at hubbie, lol, totally gorgeous card,lovely image & colouring, sue,x

    ReplyDelete