Friday 5 August 2011

#78 Totally Papercrafts Challenge - Holidays

Friday Friday - fab Friday - even better as I am on 3 weeks - yes 3 weeks leave after today...fab or what - just chillin....fabbbbbbbb
Not promising how many postings I will do - but there will always be one on a Friday......
Toady's card is for the challenge over at Totally Papercrafts - the theme this week is Holidays.................I am sure you are all behind on yr Christmas cards so this would be 1 down - million more to go...but hey - its a start.........
Great image for today's card from Karen's Doodles - our sponsor this week


Added glitter here and there - but for the fur I used stickes - frosted lace - gives a more lifted feel to the glitter for the bobble hats and fur...
So Check out all the other fab DT creations at Totally Papercrafts and see this weeks great prize.
Sarah x

11 comments:

  1. Sooooooooooooo CUTE!!! I love that adorable image and all the glittery goodness! WOW!! Enjoy your 3 weeks off! I'm totally jealous!!! LOL!
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ya hun
    aww fabulous card,luv all the sparkle, have a lovely time of, relax & enjoy, have lovely weekend, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie card you made! Totally love everything of it! Have some fab 3 weeks off girl! Enjoy it!
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Sarah, love the wintery sparkle on the fur and the ribbon with the snowflakes. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it Sarah! Of course, I would.... it has GLITTER! HEHE
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, love the glitter as always! HOW LOVELY to be off for 3 weeks! Hope you get some lovely crafting time in! K x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it Sarah, all the sparkle looks fab. A perfect Christmas card
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is a cute image, isn't it and it looks brilliant here with all that glitter.
    Enjoy your time off - do nothing all day, but eat cake!
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a super card Hun! Luv this image and fab lo too. Hope you have a really great time off. Lotsa luv, hugs xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Doesn't Christmas and Glitter go perfectly together. Love the image too. Have a great holiday! 3 weeks - wow. I wouldn't want to go back to work after that.

    ReplyDelete
  11. thanks so much for your comment this morning, chica!! I got home last night and it was nagging at me like crazy. I kept thinking "I know there's an email I'm supposed to look at tonight", but I couldn't remember who it was from. LOL! Well...I'll send myself a reminder email to go home and sort your email out tonight. I haven't seen anything yet, but I know i thank you already!!! LMBO! Love ya!!

    ReplyDelete