Monday 12 September 2011

Monday

Morning - hope you all had a nice restful weekend...I had a great time -went out for a meal to celebrate Bex passing her driving test - hubby and I could both have a drink as we now have a taxi...ha...Fri went shopping with my 2 girlie mates - that was lovely - Sat met up with another fabby mate at the Craft show in Harrogate - also met Christine from Handmade by Christine - nice to meet you Christine.....spent lots - fab - think spending gives you a warm snugly feeling...did me anyway, and Sunday - did housework and gardening, washing, and made this.....
This is a fab Meljen image for a New Home
Love doing these Easel cards

Coloured in with Copics - added crackle to the roof and stickles here and there

I know Mondays are bad days - but try to enjoy it....
Hugs to all
Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Ha Ha! Sarah, at my age I have to take my chances where I can get them!!! ;-)
    Sounds like you've had a great weekend.
    Brilliant card, hun. Love easels and this shaped one is fab.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahahaha! Free taxi, love it! Sounds like you had a fabulous weekend Sarah. They always go soooo fast. Love your easel card!
    Perfect for a new home owner. You always know where to put the bling!! ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lucky recipient of this card will be proud to display it in their new home. Good idea to use the easel card.

    Glad you had a fab weekend. Can't wait to see all the goodies you found at Harrogate.

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI Sarah.... Ooooh you've really done that image justice! It looks fab and your card is brill! I think I have the image too somewhere in my 'puter files....

    T'was lovely to meet you too on Saturday - still can't figure how you recognised me so easily... but so glad you did!! Nice to see the person besides the face and the cards...

    And YAYYYY for chauffeur daughters!! LOL! Time to get our own back!
    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  5. So gorgeous Sarah...and I love the layout too hun...and big congrats for Bex...and yay...free taxi too...!

    have a lovely evening...hugs Vicky xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sarah, I've been browsing your lovely gallery, you have some great projects on here. I love this card, so pretty. regarding the Cricut, mine is ancient, it is the original one and I had it before you could plug them into the computer, but it does what I want it to do :o)
    Jackie xx

    ReplyDelete