Friday 11 January 2013

xmas tags

At long last it is Friday - blimey this week has gone slow....
Found these on my desk that I was supposed to use over Christmas - but forgot...anyway - so I could say I have started on my cards and tags already for this year...
 
 
Love this fluffles image - painted these and added some glossy accents and a little bit of sparkle...Like doing tags when you don't know what do do with the million images you have coloured in - but now don't want to make a card with them....tags are the way to go!....
 
Well its Sheffield Sat and Sun for me - Emily running both days - so that is no me time this weekend!she has a cold and is insisting on going so will be gob smacked if she even completes the race!....
 
Have a great weekend whatever you are up to.
Hugs!

 

4 comments:

  1. Great tags Sarah, I always have images I've started to colour earlier in the year then lost then found again after Christmas. I hope Emily feels better for the weekend and it shows great dedication to get up and try when you don't want to. Not a bad thing is this day and age. Have a great weekend. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi hon

    Fabbie tags.... love the image.... but bet you can't find them next Christmas!!

    Good luck for Emily... hope she feels better before she runs!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah and Happy New Year. Love the tags, your desk must be like mine, I lose things for months on it! lol
    Hope Emily feels better for the weekend and enjoys her run. Hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear Em is sick. Hope it is a quickie for sure.

    I love making tags. They are quick and fun. These are adorable. The sentiment is hilarious.

    ReplyDelete