Tuesday 22 October 2013

Morning

Well its wet rainy and windy here in Yorkshire...leaves are nearly off the trees...not a lover of these sort of days!
Nieces 21st in December - so trying to get ahead of myself....
Love this Bugaboo image - think it is really a xmas image - but I love it for a birthday too......so simple

Bit of stickles and gloss, Copics to colour...wobble eyes and done!

Enjoy your week..
Thurs Emily off to La Manga in Spain to play tennis and sunbathe for 10 days..Bex at Uni.......so down to me , hubby and Archie the dog...how will I cope!
Entering this for
Sassy Cheryls - Show me Thurs - wk 3
4 Krafty Girlz Challenges Challenge 4 - Anything goes
Artistic inspiration - anything goes #64

4 comments:

  1. Holy Cow this is cute. Love those wobble eyes. Enjoy your special weekend with hubby and Archie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha - love this. Fab googly eyes - that would be me after a few sherbets!
    Ooh.. you have the place to yourself - what WILL you get up to??!!
    I am a HAPPY BUNNY. TESCO opened today - hoorah - no more Morrisons for me ;-)
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabbie card Sarah... am sure Amy will love it with that fun image...

    And YES, you'll cope.... takes a while of getting used to when there's no girls in the house, but it'll come!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cracks me up! How utterly adorable. :)
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    ReplyDelete