Monday 21 April 2014

I know - I am sorry

Better late though than never I say........sorry been a way for a while - work again is getting in the way......though going to make a concerted effort for me time....so much so started a gym...and totally love it...not weights and power lifting - but I go to the classes...they motivate you and make you do just that little bit more...and yup - it's working - so just got to stick with it now.......

Made some cards and tags to show you

 Just added some blossom to the tree to make it a bit more girlie

 And then needed some tags so my scrap card once again came in handy
 and added some punched out butterfly's to this one
So sorry if you thought I had left.....Naaaaaaahhhhhh......just need to get round as many of you all now that I can
Happy Bank Holiday Monday to you in the UK
Entering over at Sassy Cheryls - show me Thurs - sorry been away for so long

5 comments:

  1. Welcome back hon.... loving your fabbie makes.. and wow to you joining the gym - it's on my 'to do' list! LOL

    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are back---and happier still that all is well (I always fear the worst!). Pretty cards. Thanks for your compliments on my posts. Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you going to a gym, we are debating joining the Y. I'd do it in a heartbeat if I actually thought we had time to go!

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a pleasant surprise to see this post. I have been a bad blogger myself lately. Life just consumes to much time and energy recently and I don't make the visits I like to do. Glad to see you found time to make these cards and tags. Those little blossoms add some fab dimension to the tree. Congrats on the gym. Keep up the good work and do a few extra for me. LOL. Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, congrats on going to the gym. Yep. . .just gotta stick with it.
    Loving these beautiful creations girl.
    Thanks for joining us in the Sassy Cheryl's Show Me Thursday fun!!

    ReplyDelete