Saturday 22 November 2014

Christmas Stockings

Almost here - love this time of year - busy - but love it - cakes made...most of the presents bought - just waiting for the 1st of December to put up my decorations - yes sad I know - but I am a 1st of December decorations up person......

Made these to hang over the fire for this Year - one for each of us - and one each for Rebecca and Emily's boyfriends......

Dead easy...
Hardest bit was cutting out the initials!

 
sewed on initial - added fur and did some holly bells and a hanging tab....
 
 
Just need to find a small gift to pop inside......
 
 
Speak soon
 


2 comments:

  1. Sarah, these are just fabulous hun.
    Shhhh.. don't tell anyone, but I have my tree up already :-)
    (In my defence, we decided to go with an artificial one this year and I had to try it out to make sure it was good enough).
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah, just stopping by to wish you a very Merry Christmas
    and all the best for the New Year.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete