Sunday 11 January 2015

Emilys 18th birthday cake

And this was Emily's 18th cake I made for New Years Eve...Can't believe she is 18!!!! So this is her cake - flowers and butterfly's as always made out of icing...

She wanted daisy's on her cake and butterfly's...her wish is my command.....
A little side view...........
Another angle.........................
 
And the butterfly's...................................
 
Next one is Bex's 21st at end of Feb.........................all go............................... 
 
Back to work tomorrow - why is it that I get so down on a Sunday at the thought of Monday!!!!??....
 
Here's to a very busy week I am sure with work!......be back soon - promise!
 


 

2 comments:

  1. Wowwwww.... stunning! I'm sure Emily adored it!!

    Hugs
    Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sarah! You are soooo talented!!! this is truly beautiful!! LOVE it! Happy Sending hugs and good wishes to you. Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete