Sunday 1 February 2015

running card

Morning

Its blowing a hoolie here...Archie and I nearly got blown over and wind burn on our dog walk this am.....
Snow all gone for the moment - though I am sure it will be back next week....

This card not over chuffed with it....the 18 "ran" on her t shirt - but soooo love the image - its a Mo Manning - another fab image of hers...what a talent!
Made it for Emily, as you probably know she loves her running....so thought quiet appropriate....

 Made a step card and then on the ted - double stamped and lifted up........its an ok card - but not the vision in my head I had of it...hey ho.....
Em had some friend's over to stay last night - so I was on pancake making duty - and now just off to a spinning class in a moment - honestly - why do I put myself through it???.....

Went out for a nice meal last night if you are ever out that way - Moor and Pheasant at Dalton (towards Thirsk)....very nice - bonus has 20% meal and drinks.....and I was not driving!...Bacardi and Coke here we come!...so now off to the gym to work it off - but then got stew and dumplings for tea...so will put it all back on.....gotta live I say!
Have a lovely Sunday

1 comment: