Friday 6 March 2009

Friday.............Oh how I love Fridays!!...
Went out to eat last night and got some more copic's from my friends for my birthday....great present....
Off out tonight for a meal with them, great, seem to be doing lots of going out these days...love it!
Today's stamp to round off the week is the one and only Tilda...got to stop stamping this stamp and do some others, but just love it..

Copics used:E00,E21,E43,R20,Y02,RV04,RV02
Stickles:Icicle,Candy cane

Have a fantastic weekend
Catch you Monday!

Sarah

5 comments:

  1. a very cute card!! Hope you have a lovely time..lucky you getting more copics! I feel another purchase coming on...lol x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how cute! Love the fun colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nope...you don't have to stop stamping Tilda!! I love them. Please keep them coming! This is just adorable! I really love Tilda and her bare toes! LOL! This is so adorable Sarah! Glad you had fun with your friends! Enjoy the rest of your weekend. hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi sarah , happy birthday ! ohhhh and copics as presents how lucky is that ! your cards are excellent- dont think you need my copic workshop but would love to see you at one of our copic fun days in leeds if its not too far !
    totally fab cards Sarah !

    maddy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute & adorable!! Love the layout.

    ReplyDelete