Monday 9 March 2009

Happy Monday...
Today's stamp I thought I would try and do a "boys" card.....I don't make many, and need to make more....
This card is for Kerry's Super challenge over at Three Clover Designs
It is to make a card with Green as the main colour and 3 different embellishments - check out her site, she makes some out of this world cards!
The stamp is from Papermania - Stamping for him.
Copics used:YG03, YG06,B00,B02,E00,E21,E43,R20,YR20,C3
Stickles:waterfall
As his sign says! "Have a great day"
Sarah

5 comments:

  1. Sarah, this is absolutely adroable! I love how you did the gone fishin sign and then the stamp! VERY creative!!! I love the whole thing! Awesome!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just adorable!! Love the little fish charm! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute image and love the card...thanks for being "green" with us this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Absolutely adorable! Love the bright colors and fun layout!

    ReplyDelete