Tuesday 29 June 2010

Tuesday

Morning - This card is sooooo my daughter - as it is most teenagers I am sure!
Love this image - it is a new digi I have just got from Bugaboostamps - called Crabby Cathy
Love the sentiment - which is part of the digi
Coloured in with copics - glossed the spots on her PJ's and glittered the slippers.
Is that our UK summer over with then - as its raining here in Yorkshire! Hope it stays fine for the weekend I need to de-grot the loft and do a car boot to try and make some "spendies" for our hols.....Cyprus here I come!.....
Check back tomorrow - it's WOYWW - love Wednesday's for a good old nosey at other bloggers desks!
Thanks for popping by

Sarah

6 comments:

  1. Hi Sarah
    lol great card luv these Bugaboo images, so funnny, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh---this soooooo is me in the morning!! lol! don't try to talk to me before at least three sips or the first cup of coffee goes down! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' this card. Too cute!!! I say the same thing every morning. it takes me a while to get going. lol ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous card Sarah.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Sarah, love the sentiment. The glossing in the spots really shows up on the 2nd photo. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete