Thursday 1 July 2010

Thursday

Pinch Thump First of the Month!.....July already - blimey - where has it gone? This is my month for going on holiday - can't wait...
Thanks everyone who helped me out yesterday on WOYWW with my two items I did not know what to do with: conclusion - one is a scissor sharpner - and stickles - distress smudge do not blob....
Today's card is another fantastic image from Bugaboostamps - Crabby Cathy.....Love the sentiment on this digi image...Everyone knows someone like this if they work in an office!

And they get away with doing nothing!....Need to buy more of these digi's.


Paper pieced her skirt to match the backing papers - glossed her and there - and coloured with Copics..Quick card to make - but love it.
Friday tomorrow folks...come on sunshine keep on going.

Sarah

7 comments:

  1. Great card Sarah, love the simple design. Great colours. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous card Sarah.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sarah...have you been watching me at work? Lol
    This is so cute! Thanks for the chuckle this morning. ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah
    fantastic card i luv these bugaboo images, they have me in stitches, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sarah,

    This card made me laugh.... I work in an office....... so true!

    Fun card and great image with sentiment.

    Love Kerry xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun image and sentiment Sarah!! Thanks for making me smile!!

    ReplyDelete