Thursday 11 October 2012

Hi there

Oh no - what has happened to blogger when I have not been posting...Oh do not like it...why could they have not stuck to how it was...bad enough learning new things at work with not coming home and having to start again...will be a miracle if this posts or not......
Well I have a job...not sure if one I want - but I have one.....my dad has had a triple heart bypass...Bex at Uni - missing her....Had laser eye surgery....Ummmmmm.....made my xmas cake.....and that's you sort of up to date.....
Today's card is as you can see a fab Mo Manning image - love this fella ...looks like my dog Archie..
 Coloured in with Copics and added glossy Accents for the bow...and fabby stickles for the fur on his hat...Thinks its a Penny Black Xmas wording stamp....so that's 1 card down - 60 million more to make!
Off hopefully around your blogs now....sorry been absent for so long....Have a good weekend...Day off tomorrow - Archie and I are off to the coast for a dog walk...Trace - my mate was supposed to be coming...but has a bad back...get well Trace - will think about you when I tuck into my fish and chips!
 

10 comments:

  1. This is a cute image Sarah x

    Hope you & your dog enjoy your walk x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely to see you back in blog land and it sounds as if you have been so busy!! Love the card just beautiful.

    Hope you and Archie have a lovely time at the coast. Love Chanelle xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good to see you back sharing cards! Very cute one today!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Been missing you and wondering if all was well! Prayers for Dad and you for empty nest...and job! Enjoy your day off! Blessings, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Been missing you - but no wonder you've been away for a while!!

    Know the 'gone to uni' feeling... not nice for either mum or daughter... takes a bit of getting used to! I'm still trying to get used to it and mine are now 28 and 26! But at least one still lives half an hour away - the other is in bermuda!

    Fabbie card... love that little cutie with his bone.. and how you've done the bow with glossy accents!

    Big hugs
    Christine x
    PS Hope you enjoyed your walk... I'm with Trace - I have a bad back too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ha ha... hello stranger... your comments just cracked me up. It is a bit of an OMG, isn't it?
    Trying desperately hard to get used to it, but missing my girls terribly. (you must be missing Bex too).
    Great news about your Dad - hope he's doing well and congrats on getting your OWN job.. ha ha!! You must have so wanted to tell them to stick it!! Keep doing the lottery and one day you might be able to :-)
    Cute card - I really MUST make a start on Xmas cards.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous card.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Welcome back Sarah. I was just thinking about you . Glad to hear you job situation has been settled . Employes have no idea what they do to people. Shame on them. Really glad to hear your dad is ok. Archie looks wonderful with his Christmas bone. Save me a piece of cake. Big hugs Linda

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sarah

    Glad see you are back, but it seems as though you have had a very busy and tough time. I hope things pick up for you now!

    Fab card and I hope you and Archie had a fab day.

    Love Kerry xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super cute card, Sarah! He's so cute!!! Good luck on getting all those cards done and have a fabulous time with Archie!! :)
    hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete