Monday 22 September 2014

Xmas cards


Beautiful day today - shame I was at work like most days....
Made some Christmas cards - yes some!...simple ones - but at least I have started - Have you?
1st card today is an image from an old fashioned postcard - these are easily obtained - as luck would have it though - most of my images are from original images as my dad is an avid collector of these items...
Love this image. 
 Just a close up - just added the odd bit of glitter here and there
And as always - embossed the envelope - used a star for this card.

Next card - same again used one of my dads images...
 Added the odd bit of glitter on the snow
 And embossed the envelope
And the last image - my fave
 glittered again....perfect xmas image in my opinion
And embossed the envelope...

And because I was feeling sooooooo xmassy...started to soak my fruit for 2 cakes....had to go and buy a new bottle of Brandy though as some Brandy thief had polished off the last lot!!!.

Well that's Monday nearly over - hope you survived

ABC challenge - S for something festive


Hugs



 

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous vintage feel cards Sarah... love them!

    Hugs
    Christine x
    PS... Same brandy thief exists in our house! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just LOVE these traditioanl style cards, Sarah - especially with all that glitter.
    Oh yeah, my fav is your last one too. I would kill for a house with a sweeping staircase and a place for thevtree, just like that. (Keep playing the lottery eh?)
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These images are fabulous. I tried to choose my favorite but can't. That is some staircase! Has that "Dalton Abbey" feel!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of these vintagy christmas cards are gorgeous. Thanks for playing at ABC Christmas Challenge and good luck. Hope to see you back wednesday for a new challenge. Bettina DT Member at ABC Christmas Challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards! Thank you for joining us at the ABC Christmas Challenge.
    Carissa:)

    ReplyDelete