Thursday 9 October 2014

Xmas Tags

No card today - but Christmas gift tags...or tree decorations - whatever you fancy.....these are soooo quick to make - and a great way to use that unwanted little bits of card you have - EVERY crafter has a card "scrap" box...

These are just punched out from a die with a bell and some twine added..."simples".....except ran out of red twine!!...
Nearly Friday - nearly the weekend - Sunday is going to rain - so you never know I may get some "me "  time to play...
What ever happens - Have a good one

Entered into  ABC Christmas Challenge T is for tree ornament





2 comments:

  1. These are cute, Sarah.
    Hmmm... I know I have some bells in my Xmas box, I might have to make some of these.
    Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are all ready to go with tags for Christmas here!! I love the added bell with your twine!! Really fun touch!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete