Tuesday 6 July 2010

Tuesday

Morning.....
Thanks for your comments yesterday regarding my daughters prom - you always think your children are pretty - but nice to hear others say so...thanks....
Today's card is one of my faves from Mo's Digital Pencil - link on my side bar...just love this image....
Paper pieced her trousers to match the backing, very girlie card - love it....
And here is a close up...with the usual hint of stickles and glossy accents.
The charm on the card is one of these pot charms that you colour yourself - love them - lets hope it does not smash through the post though!
Rightie ho...WOYWW tomorrow where we all have a good old nosey around peoples desks and anything else up for show....join in - though I warn you - it is soooooo addictive...
Sarah

4 comments:

  1. Great card Sarah. Lovely colours and I love the way you have cut the mat the image is on. the PJs look fab. :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the paper piercing! The striped & plaid papers look great together! Super cute ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card Sarah.

    Hugs Riet.xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Sarah! Don't faint cause I'm here! LOL! I'm trying to get back into the swing of things. :) I love this card! Your paper pieceing is fabulous and the image is too cute! Awesome card!
    hug!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete